Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Fresh Start...

So, today's the first day ever on my little blog. I really don't know how I want to make this or who will even read it. Basically, it's something for me to post the things I paint, make, etc. and for whoever is interested to look at it. The first time I saw/heard of a 'blog' was from a girl at work. She told me how she'll read people's and how interesting it is to see what other people go through. I thought this is the stupidest thing I've heard of, but then I became obsessed with DIY projects and found this website YHL . So I figured, hey if they can do it so can I! Along, of course, with my partner in crime, Petrie.

Here's our first picture together. She's was about 7/8 weeks old. 


I guess that's it.. My first post, wow. How boring. I promise it'll get better.

XO
Heidi 

No comments:

Post a Comment